Fuller House

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I had no idea it was split. I just finished the first half earier this week and thought that was a weak way to end the season. Im watching now and think they should have ended with the wedding and made the rest season 4

I thought that it was cute that they did the opening in Japanese and committed to it. Steve dumping his fiance at the altar bc he found out DJ was gonna pick him madehim come across as a coward and that was f--ked up of him for not dealing with this earlier. DJ was also messed up for accepting Matt's proposal only to dump him the next day bc Steve was single. Predictable but Im disgusted with how they are getting them together

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I had a feeling they were gonna bring Vicky back, since the showrunners said they hadn't liked their replacements on the original dumping her or Steve. I loved Vicky but prefer Matt to Steve by a country mile - John Brotherton is a comedy natural. That said I always knew it would go back to Steve and they really accommodated JB for longer than I expected.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I think DJ and Steve had to happen..but if rather show that they two realize both have changed and they can't go back.  

Of course, I think I'd rather habe had the three leads be single much longer beforw putting them in relationships.  We hardly had time to see them single beforw they were coupled up.  The original.had all three men s8ngle for the first season before the coupling began.

Glad the show bought Vicky back..it is shake they didn't marry in the original since she got in so well.

• 2 weeks later...