• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The first season in 35 days apparently got around 14 million in the 18-49 if I'm not mistaken. I'd imagine the fast renewal means season 2 has seen the same success. But I'm not 100% sure if it was 18-49 or overall viewers. But it's doing quite well

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by KMan101

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Barely started watching season 1....wow...the show is even cheesier than its original. Yikes....the first episode was painfully bad......Lawd Juan Pablo Di Pace is even hotter than his Dallas time. What a hunk!  Argentino males are so hot!  How he found Kimmy Gibbler attractive and even have a child with her is mind boggling....LOL.  I can't stand the actress that plays her daughter.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Really? I think she's one of the brighter spots! LOL go figure. You have to understand though, the show is totally geared towards the fans. The first episode was fairly painful though. Lots of nods and everyone seemed a bit rusty. I think it gets better and gels better but it's all just one big nod to the original. I think the original is much cheesier and I find myself cringing trying to watch it now. But I really enjoy Fuller House - for what it is.

And I think that's the point with Kimmy and Juan Pablo's character. It's so bizarre it's supposed to be funny, but they really make a great couple IMO.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Episode 2 was much better. I would have watched more but Netflix has been acting up. That's why I was dreading getting it. I think the best of the younger actors is DJ's younger son. The older son can be annoying at times...LOL...he seems to try too hard in some of his scenes.