DAYS: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

+1

I don't understand why Melanie has to be the Savior of them All. Even if being believed is a factor, she should still tell them and, if they don't, then she can proceed with finding proof to support her claims.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thoughts on the week!

1) Loved the reveal. It was well done - the only thing I wish would have happened is when the reporter said "I have a witness" WHY did Derrick not walk out?!! That would have been perfect! Love seeing so much of the cast together! And I enjoy when they "dress up" Horton Town Square to use for events (Christmas stuff, movies in HTS, Rafe/Sami renewing vows, etc) It's a great multi-purpose set.

2) LOL at the mention on Henderson on Instagram and Twitter.

3) As far as Lucas/Adrienne - I don't seriously want them together as a couple... but I have enjoyed their scenes together.. and it logically makes sense for them to turn to one another... AND I'm all for seeing more Judi and Bryan on my screen so I'm enjoying it.

4) I really am liking the reveal that Paul is John's son... the only thing that stuck me as odd was when John and Marlena were talking at Horton Town Square and Marlena asked him if he had been "together with her" (or something like that)... are we really supposed to believe that John and Marlena have known each other since the 1980s and have been as intimate as they have been and John has just never brought this woman up in the past?? I found that odd.

5) Also loved the comedy elements of this week with the water gun fight with Paul and Sonny and the kids and the amazing Lauren Boles as she turns for the camera to get her "better side" and I LOL'ed at her checking Chase's dollar to make sure it wasn't a counterfeit. haha.

Enjoying the show the past couple weeks. I'm really enjoying seeing more storyline movement and I'm excited for what's ahead. Eliminating certain unnecessary characters and getting people that we want to see on our screens more actually on our screens more!

• Members

Thanks slick! Today's episode was so juicy! I'm loving the fallout of Will's affair. And those Paul/Sonny scenes... so much sparks there IMO. One reason I'm glad Paul is Johns son is it ties him to the canvas better. With the regime change, I'd be worried that Paul might be a casualty of that.

• Members

ukeEDrR.png

I LOVE Jen in bitch mode against Daniel. It somehow makes her more likeable. Seriously, I liked her more today than I have in a long time.

Uq4DQQa.png?1

She combed her hair differently and it looks more tragic than usual

0CXmCgC.png?1

Finally they intertact again. He needs to dump Dumbo and get with Eve. Can I just say again that I LOVE Eve and Theresa as sisters. Kassie and Jen work so well together. I also really like Teresa's relationship with Eric. I want Eric and Eve to hook up just for the dynamics that would play out with her

Beige....Zzzzzzzzz........

LOL....I was kind of messy with this one

• Members

Last week was pretty damn strong, and today we're back to Paige and Serena, and it feels like a different (worse) show. Ugh. I enjoyed Jen today, or would have if she had to spend an hour telling Daniel to butt out of something that is none of his damn business in the first place.

Archived