Y&R: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really like the I-don't-give-a-!@#$%^&*] Neil. He's badass. It's the most I've liked that character in awhile.

Hilary and Leslie today. Love.

And something clicked for me on today's show with nuKyle. I like his smarminess, the actor fits this version of Kyle IMO. There has to be an Abbott in the vein of Lester's Jack. This guy is working for me.

Someone needs to knock the hell outta Sage. Ugh. How is Nick not running screaming from this basket case? They have only fucked once, and she's talking all that trash?!? Uh, no. Nick should gotten the crap outta there when she said she ended things with Adam because of him. But of course, he doesn't miss an opportunity to breed. Please.

JH is the [!@#$%^&*]. Love his Adam.

• Members

Couldn't be more right^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Sage is recurring, yet she is on EVERY day....Jess Walton is recurring, yet we hardly see her. ATROCIOUS!!! When we do see her, it's with whiny bitch Cane! There's a lot of dead weight characters that we see way too much of!

• Members

GMac I agree with this part of your post. Neil drinking is fantastic, always has been. He's just so boring sober and I'm not sure why they write him that way. Also love Hilary/Ann [!@#$%^&*] the ADA. She' so good when she's bad. OTOH Devon's trying to talk to the ADA and get Neil off was lame. Not gonna work dude. I actually think Hillary and Neil could work and be entertaining for a while.

JH is good but I have to say I prefer Nick and Sage to Adam and Chelsea. JM is so into the love scenes with the woman that plays Sage, he grabbed her ass first thing when they were getting down today. Loved that. JM really lets go in his scenes with her. Good thing those sheets were glued onto Sage because his hands were definitely looking for a way in. Made my weekend! Thanks show! Nick and Sage have set the bar pretty high for the couples that are maybe coming up. Adam and Chelsea, Sharon and Dylan, Hillary and whoever, better bring your A game.

Archived