Y&R: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's amazing how much better and more interesting Dylan is with Sharon than he is with Avery. I'm really enjoying their scenes together although I can't figure out what's happening with Sharon. It's like she's always hiding something. And I'm also, surprisingly, enjoying the scenes with Nick and Sage. They have chemistry and Sage has a spark like she's not ever going to be a doormat or super beige like Avery is.

As far as the rest of the show goes, I couldn't care less who killed Austin and Courtney, two characters that never really gained any traction on the show AFAIC. They should wrap that [!@#$%^&*] up real quick and get Hillary into a decent storyline, preferably not with Devon.

• Members

I'm just getting around to watching Friday's episode. Why is Summer's hair styled like Chrissie from Three's Company? And Lily's lipstick-- the color is nice but it looks like they overdrew on the lipline to give her a fuller mouth. I'm getting images of the red lip from I Love Lucy.

The scenes between Sharon and Noah are sweet, SC really knows how to sell what could've been otherwise banal dialogue. Sorry, but I find Joe Avery, Dylan and Sage boring. They should cut Avery's airtime for awhile until they know what to do to make this character interesting, send Dylan, Joe and Sage packing.

With this silly cabin murder story, I'm getting flashbacks of the ATWT summer camp serial murder mystery storyline. I see Passanante's hand in this also, recycling useless old storylines. Ugh.

I know I'm going to hate myself later on for saying this but...with the right storyline, used sparingly (i.e. not on too much), I actually think Abby and Stitch could make an interesting couple for the moment. What a change from finding both characters totally useless lately.

Archived