7. No Morgan

8. No Franco

9. No Jillian

10. No Jake

11. No mob

12. No Sabrina

13. No Woodpile

14. No boxing nonsense

See what a difference an episode makes when you don't have all these people appear. Only thing was too much Tony Geary….

The young Patricia was fabulous! She is getting great reviews on Twitter.

So that was it? Luke accidentally killed his mama…and he went crazy…..even though he killed both parents…LOL

Tomorrow back to the same s hit.

• Members

This was pretty good. LW was good also in this different role, and it is nice to see she is capable of playing something else. The two who played Luke/Bill and Patricia were also very good and they found a good guy who was not traditionally handsome for Luke. The secret itself though was a little lacking. It was a twist but not such a major twist that I could say I never saw it coming. I guess we will have to hear how Patricia wound up not seeing everyone for 50 years though. That seems a little extreme.

• Members

I can't believe they dragged it over a year for it. It wasn't really a twist. By the time Tony returned from his break everyone knew that he had DID and that he had done something to his family. Carlivati went in circles for over a year for something that could have been told in half the time.

• Members

IMO it did because this was never the plan for the resolve, IMHO. Ron got pissy that fans figured it out and complained the story was going on too long. So he dragged it out even more and came up with this. I rather liked the episode but once Bill Eckert became involved I started to check out. The actors involved did a very good job. Tony didn't bother me too much today, for the first time in a very long time.

Archived