cassadine1991

GH/PC actress returning?

Cheap21   

I feel like she's been rumored forever. I do have to say if the character returns that I do like that they are looking at her (hopefully) as opposed to simply going with a newbie

I refuse to get my hopes up and dread the writing for said character under said head writer.

I sadly agree. If she comes back this is who I want to see. But at what cost?

DRW50   

I don't think so. I think they just caught up for lunch or something and she took a picture for Instagram.

I agree. I think those plans (bringing in Serena or Christina) are hopefully dropped for good.

I don't really think it means anything either.I know theres some spec going around about it but Carly and Kin have always been close so them having lunch together doesn't really seem out of the ordinary to me.

Vee   

I don't think they had any interest in bringing her back when they thought the presence of another talented young soap lifer would unseat Kristen Alderson as the only young female in her age range, and that's probably part of the reason they kept stalling on bringing the character itself back, IMO. It's been put off and scrapped so many times that I see no evidence that it's happening here. This is just a post on Instagram you found of two former co-workers.

Edited by Vee