Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cassadine1991

DAYS: The returns begin for the 50th

Hopefully, more are coming back.

I'd like to see John de Lancie , Charles Shaughnessy, Jason Cook, Lisa Trusel , Bill/Susan and Wayne Northrop. back. Bo and Steve could have been helping Shane out of a jamb of some sort. Shane has certainly bailed both Bo and Steve out a bunch of times. How could they say no.

Hopefully, more are coming back.

I'd like to see John de Lancie , Charles Shaughnessy, Jason Cook, Lisa Trusel , Bill/Susan and Wayne Northrop. back. Bo and Steve could have been helping Shane out of a jamb of some sort. Shane has certainly bailed both Bo and Steve out a bunch of times. How could they say no.

I can't imagine we WON'T see Doug & Julie (who appear for Christmas and other events anyway), Shane & Kim, probably Melissa, etc. The show is clearly on good terms with all of them. Eugene would be a nice surprise! Calliope's 2010 return was so weird, but seeing her wouldn't be a bad thing. After the Alex North thing, I'm not sure I want Northrup, strangely...

Hence the new character Xander, a de-aged transgendered murderous Horton! She wants her/his damn ornament, and wants it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dead*

Hence the new character Xander, a de-aged transgendered murderous Horton! She wants her/his damn ornament, and wants it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You slay me.

John de Lancie has made it no secret that he never wants to return.

Fine with me!

This would be a fabulous opportunity to pull the ol' switcheroo and give us Wayne Northrop in replacement of Josh Taylor.

But that may make it awkward for Josh and Ken Corday while playing golf.

I think they should bring Susan Flannery back as Laura. I don't think anyone would ever think she'd be back at DAYS, but I think a surprise like that would be nice.

I think they should bring Susan Flannery back as Laura. I don't think anyone would ever think she'd be back at DAYS, but I think a surprise like that would be nice.

I get the sentiment, but there aren't really any actors from her time there with whom she could share a legitimate connection (or flashbacks!), and unless she agreed to some seriously revised styling, I think her look would be incredibly jarring with the characterization of Laura.

Will Peter Reckell and Stephen be on the 50th Anniversary episode on November 8, 2015? Is Allison Sweeney returning for the 50th Anniversary? Does anyone know. Please, Please, Please let me know what you think.

Thank you,

Sonja tongue.png