‘DAYS’ Seeking ‘Legitimate’ Australian Actor For New Male Lead

• Members

They flopped with both of these characters and I can't see how they can return. Quinn, being Vivian's son, should've been a great pariah or heartthrob for Salem but his story was a mess from start to finish. And poor Colin was paired with Jennifer and like all her pairing [minus Jack], they flop. Colin could've been the 'black sheep' Brady that caused grief for years but they killed him too soon.

Days really needs to just stick to legacy characters at this point. No newbie has really stood out in years. It's time for the show to stick to the core families and get rid of outsiders.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

“It’s a legitimate role, it’s not a beauty search.' Seriously? What producer in their right mind would say such a thing? Oh, DAYS, you're going to cast some nobody with no ties to Salem on the eve of the 50th Anniversary? Good grief. There are so many previous on-screen characters that we'd be happy to see back (even recast) or, at least, make the an 'ilLEGITMATE' Horton/Brady spawn. C'mon. Are these people so clueless? (That was a rhetorical question.) Gosh, I wish there was an open spot on CBS or ABC for DAYS. I can't believe that DAYS is more expensive to produce with this ludicrous production schedule than the other three soaps. What in the fundamentals would cause that? I'm guessing the NBC license - it's certainly not cast or production values.

Archived