Blood Sweat and Heels

Taoboi

• Members

I think she is in remission because they found no cancer cells with her last pet scan. However, she has to take chemo pills every day, and she ran out. She calls the pharmacy and they will deliver them to Demetria's party because Daisy has to go and support her friend. Daisy cannot miss one day of taking her meds, so she risks it to go to a party? It was probably scripted, but she just looked like an idiot.

And yes, the women gather each week just to smooth out their differences as they cause more problems for themselves and one another. Its awful! Mica keeps me watching.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I admit that I like the bonding the girls did this week. And who knew Chantelle would strip down to her thong during that 'truth or dare' game.

However, it looks like some showdowns are coming next week.

• Members

I love Chantelle too. I thought I wouldn't like her, but she won me over the night she stood up to Gonzo & Melyssa when they were making fun of Geneva being arrested. She strengthened my love when she went toe to toe with Greg (Demetria's fiancé).

I'm not liking Melyssa this season. I still can't stand Demetria. And Arzohole is basic and I find some of her shade [to Chantelle] to be undercover racists. She gives me vibes of a white woman that dates black men but hates black women.

• Members

Back when Geneva and Demetria clashed early in the first season, Geneva implied that Demetria's sh|t wasn't quite so rosy and the rumor was that Greg dipped out on her throughout their relationship and even tried to pick up some random while they were either on vacation or at one of her events. I say rumor because it hasn't been confirmed (nor has the other rumor that Geneva alluded to about Demetria stalking her last boyfriend [prior to Greg] and attempting to ruin the professional reputation of the woman that he'd left her for [i believe they're either engaged or married now] since Geneva/the woman/Demetria are in the same industry).

I noted this because of Greg's overreaction to Geneva, as well as Demetria's instant forgiveness of Geneva back in season 1 (as opposed to Daisy and Mica, who she kept at arm's length).

• Members

So...I see we are seeing the start of what probably cause the Geneva and Melyssa fight where she gets cut. Very shady on Melyssa's part in my opinion.

As for the episode...I liked the first dress.

And that fight...was wow.

• Members

Melyssa gets on my damn nerves this season. Like I just don't like her. I also found her to be a sh-tty hostess. How dare she leave her guests to go see Demetria do a photo shoot. That was just rude.

And I think that Melyssa fears Demetria hence why she kisses her ass.

I am glad that Mica/Daisy are over Melyssa. I prefer it be Mica/Daisy/Chantelle/Geneva.

Chantelle gathered Demetria and I enjoyed. Finally, someone other than Mica that isn't afraid to put Demetria in check.

Gonzo Arzo still remains to be a bore. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I don't enjoy her bigoted ass.

Archived