Y&R: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm just grateful for the storylines that aren't on my screen right now like Hevon. Their love scenes were just gross imo so less is a lot more. MO and MA are surprisingly good as Abby and Austin having an illicit affair. I wish they had played that out in real time instead of flash backs, it could have been good. CG has also been good. Of the three characters (Kevin, Courtney and Mariah) at the police station today talking about the bloody towel in Kyle's car, only Mariah really sounded convincing. She'd make a good detective aong the lines of Mariska Hargitay/Law and Order. Don't miss Victoria and Billy at all either.

Jack showed up with a deep tan today. What's up with that. It was a little strange. He looked like he just got back from the beach. Must have had a few days off in the sun, boating maybe.

Doug Davidson always does a good job playing upset. It's his strength as an actor.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think I'm going to skip today and possibly tomorrow's episode(s). I already had a shitty day as it is and don't feel like watching a show that has plotholes big enough for a tractor trailer to fall in. No more [!@#$%^&*] today, thank you very much.whistling.jpg

• Members

I have been watching Y&R for years through the gold years and bad, but I can say that I have entertained by what I'm seeing now, it's not as predictable as its been. Yeah there are still some things that have me like WTF but it's been Better than it has been

• Members

Sure, but fans often love to hate on characters who do this type of thing. I'm hating on Abby as we speak. It just rubs me the wrong way that she f*cked her niece's husband. At least Hevon are in love. Abby seemed to just "take" Austin because she could and she was lonely. Poor baby! Totally pathetic. So yeah, it's soapy, but that doesn't mean I can't hate that ho, at least for the duration of this story.

• Members

And sleeping with your young niece's husband doesn't suck. Sleeping with the aunt of your wife who basically saved your life by keeping you out of jail doesn't suck. Abby and Austin aren't nasty?

I realize that you have an over inflated sense of self worth but let me break the news to you. I don't care what your opinion is or whether it changes or not. I was simply pointing out that I saw whatever it was in you that drove this double standard...and whatever it is in you that makes you think that said double standards are okay to have. I see you.

Lastly, Hevon breaking up. You do realize that them breaking up is the best indicator that the show is invested in their story. All the front burner couples break up to make up. It's been the formula on this show every since it became couple driven. So I suggest you get the FF button ready because you are going to need it. I predict Hevon will remain in story together for some time to come.

Archived