GH: March 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's such a generous perspective. I doubt Carly's womb is safe yet. Hell, I'm surprised he didn't give Alexis the surprise baby, instead of Olivia. Will Nina come out of menopause to give Franco the child he's always wanted? I wouldn't be surprised one bit.

• Members

I forgot to mention but one thing that bothered me was Carly in court. Ric is questioning Michael and she gets up and starts yelling her two cents from her seat. WTF?!? The judge just let her instead of calling the court to order. She then proceeded to give her unsworn testimony from her seat in the audience as if thats how court hearings are done

when Carly's current story revolves around a baby so it still applies

• Members

FWIW, I vaguely recall an interview in which Ron said he never actually practiced law. He went to Law School. Got his degree. Maybe he even passed the bar. But I'm almost certain I recall him saying he never practiced. Could be wrong though.

• Members

Kiki is a dumb twit! She is having a memorial service for Ava and calls Silas bc she wants him to be there. The thing is she thinks he's in PC and she is having it in PC. How the F is he supposed to make it that day on such short notice, especially since he is a doctor with a job? You stupidinconsiderate bitch

Of course this stupid show had Julian go from PC to NYC within a segment so I shouldnt expect more

• Members

Tyler Perry and GH...what a thought.

On the one hand, with Perry in charge, Madea would inevitably show up in Port Charles and probably be the one to finally kill both Sonny and Franco. That would almost make it worthwhile.

On the other hand, it would also mean new ownership of Kelly's.

MDFqp1.jpg

There are no perfect choices.

Archived