Episodes Of Soaps You Wish Would Surface On Youtube ?

• Members

What episodes of soaps do you wish would surface and make their way to youtube ?

A few on my wish list.

* AW: Rachel tells Alice she is pregnant with Steve's baby at the engagement party. 1969 in color.

* Y&R: Katherine drives Phillip off the cliff and Jill and Phillips deathbed wedding. 1975

* Y&R: Nikki and Greg Foster's wedding in the Brooks house. 1979

* GL: Bill Bauer's heart transplant. 1968 full hour in color.

* ATWT: Lisa and Michael Shea. Late 60's in color.

* DOOL: Bill rapes Laura before she marries Mickey: 1967 in color.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y&R:

Any episodes from the 70's, 80's early-mid 90's is always welcomed....

B&B:

Well the first year was posted in entirety (almost) so I can guess any episodes from 1989-1995.

Passions:

The original NBC Broadcast episodes from 1999-2001....I know all the superchannel episodes are posted which is cool, but I just prefer to see the originals with the original music that was cut out...(yes I'm pathetic....haha)

• Members

Anything from mid to late 70s of Guiding Light. Especially when Holly and Roger conceived Blake and she passed it off as Ed's.

I've always wanted to see the Sven story on Another World. Where he held Rachel hostage in the boat house and supposedly Jamie and Dennis came up across a former worker's body in the boat house [i think] after Sven killed him. I also wanna see early Iris v. Rachel too.

With As the World Turns, I wanna see the Kim and Bob affair from the start. Also with Kim and John's tumultuous marriage.

I wanna see 70s episodes of Love of Life, Search for Tomorrow, & Edge of Night too.

• Members

Seems like it would be breaking my heart to hope to see episodes that I know were wiped but it would be a hoot to see:

As The World Turns- the episode where Betsey's mother died while falling up the stairs.

And the very first episodes of both Guiding Light & As The World Turns.

In terms of episodes that were not wiped:

As The World Turns- all of August-September 1986, the episodes leading up to that were so satisfying and entertaining, so it was a bit of a bummer to have that void of episodes almost into November.

more Edge of Night- I've recently been getting into some episodes on the weekends and it's incredible how quickly I got into things.

I'd love to see more Y&R episodes from the 1970s, to see the roots of where that classic Bell era storytelling began.

• Members

I just read a synopsis about Iris finding out Mac and Rachel got married and has a meltdown on AW. I would like to watch that.

Thankfully it seems the entire storyline of Alexandra getting revenge on Roger on GL is online. I wish I could watch all of Sherry Stringfield's run as Blake though.

Archived