YRBB

GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

She deleted the tweet after so I'd say she realized she did something wrong.

I might have some respect for her if she owned what she said instead of deleting it. Why delete it at all if you're not in the wrong?

I'll never understand the appeal of KS with her Minnie Mouse voice and always phoning it in.

Howarth's farewell to Kaka was the worst.

Spinelli, get over it...look in the mirror...you have no chance vs. Detective Woodcock....

Michael suing for custody...you have no horse in this race. You're not blood related, you're not married, you're a CONVICTED murderer.

Sobbyyy...Michael...dozed off.

Carly/Sonny...not bad, but not good...

Julexis...Yaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Olivia+Ned...better than most of the episode!(Not saying much).................

Howarth's farewell to Kaka was the worst. ----Yet Craptini is praising it on Twitter

Spinelli, get over it...look in the mirror...you have no chance vs. Detective Woodcock….-----Does Spinelli even have a woodcock?

Michael suing for custody...you have no horse in this race. You're not blood related, you're not married, you're a CONVICTED murderer.----Laughable…ridiculous…dumb…another doozy from Craptini

Sobbyyy...Michael...dozed off.----why don't they just fire the actress already

Carly/Sonny...not bad, but not good…-----Carly all happy because Scummy was freed…blah…who cares...

Julexis…Yaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn----Awww…Lesbian sex….Alexis and Jillian

Olivia+Ned...better than most of the episode!(Not saying much)............…..eh

Edited by Soapsuds

Michael is related to Avery, blood or not, he's related to her, cause he's LEGALLY Sonny's son(unfortunately) I say go Michael, too bad he can't hang Scummy on a meat hook to get him to give up custody

I was asleep on and off. LOL. Franco and Kaka's goodbye was awful. Spinelli yammering for an hour did nothing for me. I'm glad Ellie dumped him, she can do better than that thing.

Kiki needs advice on what to do with her legal situation, so the best thing she can think of is to go to a mental institution and ask the latest person thats been committed?

Not here for Sabrina and her ugly shirt

Im surprised Olivia just came out and told Ned she was pregnant. I expected her to hold that in for a while

1hlqRSB.png

Oh boy, the Goof Troop is back tomorrow. Why does it look like Jos got her hair colored?

Michael is related to Avery, blood or not, he's related to her, cause he's LEGALLY Sonny's son(unfortunately) I say go Michael, too bad he can't hang Scummy on a meat hook to get him to give up custody

Michael is wrong. He doesnt give a damn about Avery. This is all about revenge. He cant renounce Sonny as his father and then use that same connection as rationale for taking her

Edited by Cheap21

1hlqRSB.png

Oh boy, the Scooby Doo gang is back tomorrow.

Michael is wrong. He doesnt give a damn about Avery. This is all about revenge. He cant renounce Sonny as his father and then use that same connection as rationale for taking her

Fixed Cheap….lol

I do want Michael to make Sonny's life miserable but custody of the baby…oye..really??

Howarth's farewell to Kaka was the worst. ----Yet Craptini is praising it on Twitter

Spinelli, get over it...look in the mirror...you have no chance vs. Detective Woodcock….-----Does Spinelli even have a woodcock?

Michael suing for custody...you have no horse in this race. You're not blood related, you're not married, you're a CONVICTED murderer.----Laughable…ridiculous…dumb…another doozy from Craptini

Sobbyyy...Michael...dozed off.----why don't they just fire the actress already

Carly/Sonny...not bad, but not good…-----Carly all happy because Scummy was freed…blah…who cares...

Julexis…Yaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn----Awww…Lesbian sex….Alexis and Jillian

Olivia+Ned...better than most of the episode!(Not saying much)............…..eh

tongue.pngtongue.png

Scary how quickly you fixed that! Reading my mind like that!!!!!!!!!wink.pngwink.pngwink.png

Edited by slick jones

I thought Michael legally changed his name back to Michael Alan Quartermaine

Michael is reprehensible. He wants to use an innocent child for revenge against Sonny. Ironically, he is showing the same contempt for Avery's blood relatives that Sonny, Carly and Jason showed to AJ.

Avery should not grow up with genetic strangers. In addition to Sonny she has lots of family: Morgan, Kristina, Dante, Delia and Kiki. Michael has nothing to offer her.

Edited by StevieM

Avery should not grow up with genetic strangers. In addition to Sonny she has lots of family: Morgan, Kristina, Delia and Kiki. Michael has nothing to offer her.

God help her.