YRBB

GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

There have been rumors for years of her having an awful attitude. That doesn't do much to discourage them. She's lost her youth and charisma, she never had any talent...I guess no one told her once you lose your fans, you have nothing left.

Except for her husband and baby?

Yeah I'm just finding out about the whole Jen/Kirsten Twitter fight. How did I miss this?!

What was this again? I think I witnessed it but can't really recall.

I think Kirsten has plenty of talent and charisma, but she can be a lazy performer sometimes (2013). I don't think she is at the moment but I also don't think the writing is doing her any favors. I also think she has made some very questionable choices in the past while in the public eye or on social media, and she's had some other personal struggles. Right now I'm just glad she's apparently healthy and happy with her new family.

Except for her husband and baby?

Weren't we talking about career, not personal life?

Yes, good for her for having a husband and baby. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to have made her any less unpleasant on social media.

Edited by DRW50

Remember when the MetroCourt got a makeover and there was no mention of it on the show until well after the fact? Well I thought I noticed the Quartermaine set looked different, specifically a new couch and wall color. So I went to YT and watched the 2014 Thansgiving episode and sure enough the set has changed only this time there was no mention on the show at all.

The window sheers were swapped for blinds, the wall color is more muted and ashy, the couch is new, the desk chair is new, some vases were swapped out, a lamp was removed, the art by the desk was changed, as was the art over the fireplace. So why make no mention of it being redecorated? Do they do this often? I really wish they'd redecorate Carly's house because I hate the look, in close ups it looks shabby. Now that I think about it, we haven't seen that set in a while, maybe it will be different next time it's on screen.

Edited by Merp

I, unlike everyone else, told the sad sad truth. Everyone else jumped on her wagon and made fun of the poor girl.

Why retweet things like that? Yeah the girl obviously can't separate reality from fiction but she's a GH viewer! You laugh at it and ignore it. Sad thing is I've always been a big KS fan. Not now.

I don't know how to post the screen cap I took so if you'll tell me I can show you. But here's what was said:

KS TWEET:

I worry about these people..RT @Victoria_Lynn84: @teenystweeting I Dlove u but u were an idiot today. Nathan is a hot cop and you may lose him.

MY TWEET:

@teenystweeting Regardless of mental state, that's still one of your viewers you're making a mockery of.

Within 30 minutes she blocked me.

Doesn't surprise me, this is the same twit who along with Farah Fath were mocking Jen Lilley's follower's when JL was playing Maxie

Doesn't surprise me, this is the same twit who along with Farah Fath were mocking Jen Lilley's follower's when JL was playing Maxie

They are all bad actress. I cringed when I saw her on Days….then GH hired her as Maxie…same result bad actress..lol