GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's lame and bogus. How can you mean to write something and have it come out different? Was there not a proofreader? How about all the assistant writers who read it and have to write dialogue for it? Julian said this more than once also. This is just RC not being able to explain a crucial part of the mystery and it sort of cheapens and ruins the whole thing. Imagine if Agatha Christie wrote a murder and then last chapter explained it and said "the information on page 164 is erroneous. It was meant to say....."

• Members

This is what happens when you have no real story arc. This plot has changed many times. I'm just waiting for the explanation as to why Helz needed Luke to dig up his 20 year old corpse lookalike. That will be a beauty. Nothing has made sense and neither will that. Fluke fighting with the corpse for 4 months fits how?

• Members

moRon has seen the error of his ways after it was asked of him to find common ground with his audience, especially when they are right. Last week, someone pointed out this Fluke nonsense has been going on too long. Ron replied that the person is not familiar with a 6 mos story arc. It was pointed out that the "story" has gone on a year, especially when HIS character says so. Makes no sense to argue with a viewer who thinks a story has gone on too long especially when your character contradicts your Twitter explanation!

• Members

He had to admit it because as Mulder would say, "The truth is out there".  It is just such a dumb lie.  It is like me saying right now that two sentences ago I meant to say Scully not Mulder and not only that but the other people paid to read the script didn't notice it also.   Even if he is telling the truth (which I doubt he is) all that means is he has no business being paid as a professional writer.   He predicated the entire mystery of "who is Luke?" around Julian affirming again and again he met this guy at a place years ago, it was the central story of the entire year.   It is a little late for

• Members

Didn't Tony also say in an interview, possibly with Logan before his medical leave, that he knew who Fluke was and established why the guy would do this and it all made sense? This is a rewrite unless another stupid twist is coming.

Don't these people know the rabid fans are pretty much all they have left, and we are literally looking for these clues like panning for gold in a toilet?

Archived