FANT4STIC: Fantastic Four Reboot

Cheap21

• Members

I don't get why they keep rebooting these recently done series. This one isn't as egregious as the Spiderman ones, but I am pretty sure people still remember the first cast of Fantastic Four.

I still remember the horror stories Jessica Alba told about being Sue and how she wanted to quit acting after she did the sequel. "Can you just cry pretty Jessica, please just cry pretty."

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Wow, that is an amazingly bad poster. Their heads don't look like they belong to their bodies, they didn't even bother to make it seem as if they didn't crop and paste them in front of The Thing, Jordan (gorgeous as he is) is WAY too puffed up and OTT dramatic, what's her face is almost looking at the same direction as everyone else, the lighting doesn't make sense... Just a mess. No excuse for a film of this magnitude and marketing budget.

• Members

This movie just looks BAD. Sad too, because Fantastic Four has always been among my favorites. The roles are miscast IMO, the suites makes them look like a Police SWAT team instead of superheroes. The Negative Zone looks totally uninspired. I wish Marvel had the movie rights to these characters instead of FOX.

Archived