B&B - January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly, Eric FORCING his son to stay with a woman he doesn't want, trust or love anymore was deplorable. I hope Rick exposes this on Monday when Eric starts babbling. I think Caroline and Ridge will be appalled as well. In essence, Caroline was used as a pawn by Eric - Rick had no choice.

I really thought the moment was going to be ruined by Ivy - it was glorious when Rick announced Myrabella as his partner. JY, LG and KM played it perfectly. Oh, and Rick was so right about Ridge trying to undermine or question him, because there he was. Rick's personal life has nothing to do with his capabilities as CEO. Good grief, consider Eric and Ridge's history with women, are they serious?

I did like Myrabella telling Othello that she and Rick hate lying because they are both direct people. They were forced into deception by Caroline/Ridge secret affair and Eric's unreasonable demand. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and twists in this S/L.

Seriously, does anyone believe this S/L would have even got off the ground with RM instead of TK? A lot of credit goes to him.

• Members

DAT [!@#$%^&*] WAS DA BOMB, Caro got her face cracked :lol:

I hope Maya gets her happy ending the way Caro got hers way back after her schemes and lies

Yeah Eric is an idiot, but he Is a manipulator (ie his scheme to break up Brooke/Thorne back in de day) glad this one backfired too lol

• Members

nah its real. Theres not much story if this doesnt happen

Speaking of which, B&B needs a B story. Its great that new characters are getting a chance to shine but if they dont watch it, then this quad will be overexposed as well. Theres no reason why we cant have this story and something else on the side. Oliver and Aly for example could use something. All the remnants of Hope's story just seem to be there, with nothing going on. It was a good idea incorporating Liam and Ivy into this Rick story, but Deacon, Wyatt, Quinn, Bill and Katie have nothing to do. Hopefully Brooke's return will change that but I fear she will be the A story and this power struggle at FC will be downplayed

Archived