GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I forgot to mention but I dont know where they can go with Ava but today seemed like it could have served as a good exit for her. I dont think the character ever needs to be seen again. I was shocked that they skipped her entire sentencing, instead having that play off screen

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish Ava would take the kid and leave the country. But no we more prison hijinks. Since when is federal prison coed? I'm tired of the jail storyline! Does the makeup person hate MW? She looked a little rough today.

I also don't buy Morgan's pain over not being the dad. They even pointed out in the dialog that he didn't step up and get a job, enroll in school or do anything to better himself or mature to prepare to become a parent. He read a book so I'm supposed to want him to be the father? And MB and BC were doing alot of stuttering today.

• Members

this is the same show that had Kristina do her community service at a maximum security male prison, so Im not surprised.

And to be fair about Ava, she IS going to prison so the makeup crew should be having her look rough and not glammed up. I thought she looked appropriate

• Members

They pretty much did the same to Sonny too. They could've played that courtroom drama to the hilt for weeks and weeks, but Ron and Frank had lots of block-taped backlog of [!@#$%^&*] like Nina, Franco, etc. to air instead, and so Sonny went straight to prison after the big reveal. They do that [!@#$%^&*] all the time. Big reveal then byebye.

One of my exes hated the last Kristina so much that he has been asking for two years whether or not she was killed in a prison riot.

• Members

well I wasnt expecting a court trial that went on for weeks but I did expect to see Ava enter a plea and a judge give her a sentence. They at least did that with Sonny. We had Ava arrested and now she's being sent off to Statesville, without us hearing of her fate first.

• Members

Statesville? Is that in the same building as Pentonville because she crossed Sonny in the hallway yesterday. This is just too ridiculous, sometimes I can't believe my eyes.

Ava will be out right after Sonny is released.

wub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.pngwub.png I've been saying this for 2+ years now!

In many ways, Craptini are worse than Reilly. They have no idea what a soap is.

• Members

He surprised me this last week. Couldn't stand the actor or the writing but something definitely started clicking. I'd rather have him than Carlos, Julian, Silas, Sonny, Luke ... should I go on? But let's be real, the cast is WAY too big. That's why I don't ultimately care if he's around or not. I like him but the cast is too big.

• Members

Ugh. I'm so over Johnny and I hate saying that.

Carlos needs a haircut and a bath. Yuck. Get this creature off of my screen.

I just want to say how glad I am that Carly is away from that vortex of suckage known as Franco. She only existed when he was on and she's finally back to somewhat being her own character again.

Archived