DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! They'll make it seem like some big, dark secret, something HORRIBLE Serena is hiding, and then it'll be revealed she's a poor wittle wictim and needs a man to save her.

(That man will probably be Daniel and he will probably steal Serena from Eric. Watch.)

:lol: What does Paul need to do? Take it out and lay it on the table for Will to get the hint? (Will would probably ask if 'it slipped out').

• Members

Poor Derrick just wants a friend, lol. Well "friend". No one thinks he's at all straight, right? LOL. Although I guess some could see it as him being thirsty for a lay. Can't say I'd blame with everyone who's been in that hotel, lol.

I do like how different Paul's attractions are to both Will and Sonny. Christopher Sean is a great great find and Spencer Neville is much more than just the pretty boy I thought he'd be. Kudos to casting.

Still don't give TWO CRAPS about Serena. Sorry Melissa Archer, I love you but this character is the next Jordan and Taylor and Madison and ...

Eric is a complete !@#$%^&*]. So over him. Greg Vaughan clearly hates this material and I can see why. Eric is awful towards Nicole. Maybe Greg could also play it a bit better than just Eric nasty and angry.

Why are we being punished with Melanie and Daniel on literally 24/7. This is too much. As Chit says REEEEEEEDICULOUS!!

• Members

Dreadfully boring NYE/NY episode. So uninspired. Only good parts were John/Marlena and Paul/Derrick (and Paul's part in his scenes with Will :lol:)

This whore Paige better take her hands off JJ and stop hitting him. Is she serious with that? Bitch, swerve!

OMG Y’all didn’t spoil it for me when I wondered about Derrick. Voila! He just showed up at Paul's, looking for some lovin’. And Wet Blanket Will showed up to ruin it all. Ugh. I didn't really think they would go there with Derrick but he's definitely looking for some.

The music was interesting during the Marlena/John scene where they arrive at Club TBD. Color me shocked!

Maxine is about to lose her [!@#$%^&*] on Daniel! I'm glad they made him grovel at her. She forgave him too quickly. Shoulda kicked him in the nuts.

Archived