DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

i say have Julie's Grandson Scotty return and be a doctor at the Hospital (he left for Med school in 1990)

He returns and runs into Anne Milbauer who he knew as Anne Peters, Daughter or Susan Hunter & Eric Peters. They dated when he was in Med school but broke up. Anne then found out she was with child but Julie paid her off so Scotty never knew.

Anne gave birth to the baby aboy but he died soon after

So one of the reasons Anne hates the hortons is cause Julie kept her from telling Scotty about the baby

Now back in real time, Anne & Scotty are working at the hospital when a drunk woman comes in. Her son is called for her and Rory comes. After a while Rory's mom freaks when she recoginizes Anne. In a FB we see Anne give birth to the baby and the woman in the next room lost her baby. So she switches her baby with Annes. That baby grew up to Be Rory. Rory is Anne and Scotty's bio kid.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When they brought on Rory's angry mother, after her conversation w/ Jennifer, I figured that Jennifer would find her horrible and take Rory in to show him how a mother should treat a child. Unlike all of the crappy characters lately, I wish they kept Lee around. Pre Daniel Jennifer would have at least reacted to the horrible woman, but since the world revolves around orange peen, Lee was barely a blip on her radar. Anyone that wants to say Jennifer was too worried about her own kid, should remember the Jennifer Horton of years ago. She always stood up for the underdog!

• Members

Ben/Abby are THE biggest waste of airtime on this show. WTF at Abby's resolution being to lose weight. The show couldn't come up with anything else?

Lol at Eric looking all over the pub for Serena... he couldn't see all that red hair out the window? Serena is a smug bitch and those scenes with Nicole were totally one-sided. We get it, show... Serena is good and Nicole is scum. Serena is a real journalist while Nicole just reports trash. Nicole is not good enough for Daniel (LOL) and he deserves someone more like Serena. Got it.

They need to keep Derrick around in a recurring capacity and use him sporadically like they do with T and Rory. I would've been all over that if I were Sonny! Paul and Won't have no chemistry.

• Members

I cant with how naive Milquetoast Will is. He really cant tell Paul is coming onto him? A person cant be this dumb

And can someone explain to me why Will's bosses at the mag told him tot ake his wedding ring off? I dont get it. Its not like they know Paul is gay. I dont understand how any of this makes sense

Nicole going back to Daniel so he can abuse her more. I wish she would have some self respect

Ben and Abby do nothing but screw.

Maggie and Victor sure know how to kill the mood

Serena = Tammy Sue Part 2. Remember how Jordan was brought on as this great good girl but then they'd cut to her hotel room and it was obvious she was hiding something. They are doing this same crap with Serena and Im already over it

• Members

At least Paul seems to have some direction. I LOVE how different he is when he looks at Will and when he looks at Sonny. With Sonny, it's puppy-in-love; his feelings for Sonny are clear and strong. With Will, it's pure attraction; he wants to f-ck him and doesn't miss a chance to flirt or be sort of dominant. Christopher Sean is doing a great, subtle job.

I LOLed when Derrick the bellhop was being questioned by Eric and Eric said he was Serena's friend, to which Derrick said "lucky HER!" I *think* it was meant to be sarcastic, since Eric was being somewhat aggressive, but it came off as if Derrick was flirting. Did anyone else think this? I will DIE if that was a subtle clue about Derrick.

Speaking of Eric being aggressive, my GOD.... he is coming off sooooo unsympathetic and harsh. What the hell happened? They were writing him and Nicole so interestingly for a long time. Why did they drop it like this and have Eric treat Nicole like utter sh!t? Is it because they are desperately trying to make Eric/Serena work?

Oh, joy. Serena has a secret. We'll find out in 18 months what it is!

I can't deal with the Brady/Melanie comedy. I liked her in the previous stint but she is unbearable here. WAY too animated, shaky, energetic, she's not funny, she's being obnoxious and annoying with almost EVERYONE.

Oh dear... did they do this whole "let's date" thing with Daniel and Nicole JUST so he could learn about her little foray into Serena's room and chastise her like the mighty Daniel always does?

• Members

Is this in response to the post about Will not realizing that Paul is flirting with him?

Because no one is that dumb as to not realize such a thing, not even supposedly super-talented writer Will.

Paul has made his "feelings" more than clear.

Archived