DAYS: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

HAHA at Nicole having egg on her face. I like how Serena turned this around on her. Nicole you dumbass. You should have done research on your source. Days and its lame ass secrets

OMG, Teresa shading Melanie was EVERYTHING. Best scene in weeks

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay..I remember the actor that played Ted on AMC as Scott ..he is a good actor but Daniel Cosgrove was the best Scott and love him as Aiden. cannot stand the redhead..Nicole is not stupid but the writers are...I will bet she has a problem with the writing too.

• Members

Days is totally salvageable, too. Get rid of Jordan, Paige, Ben, and Clyde, tone down the Daniel obsession and the Nicole-bashing, make Eric not be such a raging dick… the pieces are generally there. This week actually felt less aimlessly boring than the past few, but so many of the writing choices continue to astound me in their badness/blandness.

• Members

Yes, that's absolutely it. It's not necessarily badly plotted (it's better plotted than Y&R, with the exception of the Phyllis/Kelly story perhaps, and definitely better than GH) but it's just so basic in most of the things it does and, on top of that, boring. But it could literally be top notch by this Monday, if they wanted it to. How do you even begin to undo the damage to GH?

• Members

The show desperately needs an infusion of male star power though. They overdid it with the female additions. We don't need Melanie. Melissa Archer is fantastic but she's mismatched with Eric because that actor is one note. They should land Michael Muhney as the new lead; what drama that would bring!

• Members

Thoughts for the past week

1) Did I hear a Shawn and Belle mention!?! What What?!

2) Loved the John/Marlena flashbacks... and I agree - that the character of John is much more exciting and I am actually looking forward to this potential John/Paul connection. I do wish they had given us more scenes of a John/Marlena reunion. I mean, it happened right around Christmas - there could have been a great Christmas mistletoe scene - instead of just an insta-reunion.

3) Loved the Kate/Will scenes. I love Will relationships with both of his grandma's... and I love that Kate is the grandma he goes too when he has cheated.

Otherwise the week was pretty uneventful for me. I'm not into Serena/Eric/Nicole/Daniel.. nor am I into Melanie/Brady/Theresa - at least until this kidnapped baby stuff kicks it up into gear. I want some reveals for this February sweeps! (i.e. - Eve/JJ and Paul/WIll) !

Archived