Y&R: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL at that drunken ho using her MS to justify almost dropping her granddaughter. That is SO Nikki.

What did I say? Victor would decide that he's no longer interested in selling the property Crimson Lights is on! Of course, why resolve the story when Victor can win by losing. rolleyes.gif But then that phone call! I don't wanna know.

SOOOOO many questions about Ms Martinez. Why does she keep letting people into the house? From where do they come in? The den/office window? Is Ms Martinez nonstop in the den, like some kind of den ghost that's supposed to answer the window?

"I don't need a man in my life to be happy." OMG STFU Victoria you require a serving of dick 9 times a day!

Jill looks AMAZING. I'm not quite sure Victor's attitude makes ANY sense. Ugh at Michael: "Taking on Victor Newman, thinking your can outsmart him." First of all, f#ck you for saying something like that to Jill Foster Abbott. Second of all, you'd think he wouldn't act as if Victor is God considering HE took on Victor in a storyline that last almost a whole year, and was successful.

Christine finally has something to do, although she comes off as a fool. Jack talking to Phyllis in the park was actually really touching. They really sold that scene. LOVE that Phyllis came home to get arrested and realized Jack set it up.

But the woman in the security footage? Uh oh.

Hey, "Gabriel's" penthouse ain't all that bad! But I guess the fantastic Bingham estate is already gone. Boo!

Nick/Sage: Puke. You can tell he's going to get involved in her marriage to Gabe and try to be her white knight and I soooo NOT here for this, I'm practically in another continent.

• Members

Morrow is incredibly lucky to have been surrounded, for so much of his run, with actors who have truly and completely elevated him. Case, Braeden, Tom, Scott, Grimes, even Gareis, Fralick and Hearst, built his career for him. Especially Sharon Case, who carried him for ten f#cking years and the chemistry they had.

As soon as Nick started getting into Giggly Heffa's orbit, lost Tom, and Morrow compensated by acting out his fratboy circle jerk fantasies, it was over.

And, on top of that, he's just been getting horrid writing.

On the other hand, Sharon Case hasn't put in a bad performance in 21 years.

• Members

I think Sharon Case is a wonderful talent and I'd rather watch her than Josh Morrow anyday, but I have to say I find Sharon's onscreen outrage baffling. Given what she did why she is demanding everyone get over it? I'm not saying I like Nick or pay attention to half his scenes, but anyone would want sole custody of their child after the [!@#$%^&*] Sharon pulled. She is mentally ill and she seems to shrug it off like, 'hey, [!@#$%^&*] happened.'

Archived