10 Soap Stars You Got Sick Of Quickly

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This one is easy Vanessa Marcil in the 90s she was the big mega star of GH. She had about 70 to 80 covers and was even on the cover when she wasn't the big story. Also all the hyped will she return for years and years. Marcil was practically called the Jennifer Lopez of soaps in the 90s

• Members

Mine are a combined factor of being on all the time, over promotion in the soap press, entitled attitude and the actors just plain chewing scenery. In no particular order

Michelle Stafford

Michael Muhney

Shawn Christian

Christel Khalil

Billy Miller

Kristen Alderson

Chandler Massey

Lexi Ainsworth

Daniel Goddard

Farah Fath

• Members

Mine is more based on actor antics or their forms of entitlement. While I don't hate them, I hate their ways and I cannot stand an actor that wield their 'power' around to suit their interests, thus hindering the writing process and holding the show hostage. It's one thing to be concerned about your character, but to imply stipulations as to what you will and won't do pisses me off.

Based on alleged backstage antics:

Michelle Stafford

Christian 'kiss ass' Jules LeBlanc

Melody Thomas Scott

Josh Morrow

Farah Fath

Missy 'Chick Fil A' Reeves

Based on dictating story:

Antonia Geary

Eric Braeden

Peter Bergman

• Members

I'm not counting people I've been annoyed by from the start. I'm counting people I may have tolerated at one point until the hype and/or their nasty attitudes and terrible performances got in the way.

JPL

Farah Finger

Tom Pelphrey

Mark Derwin

Terri Conn

Filler Miller

Muhney

TSJ

Howarth

Wendy Moniz

• Members

In no particular order. Philece Sampler is the absolute worst for me but everyone else on the 'top' 10 is about the same -

Philece Sampler

Michael Muhney

Yvonne Zima

Mark Derwin

Robert Kelker Kelly

Maurice Bernard

Drake Hogestyn

Carolyn Hennesy

Brian Gaskill

Marc Samuel

Others: Ryan Paevey, Javier Morga, JPL, Farah Fath, Josh Taylor, Bree Williamson (didn't mind her in her early years on OLTL though), Kristen Alderson (used to like her but she's becoming more and more like a Iggy Azalea/Ariana Grande hybrid...ugh!), Michael Easton, David Gregory, Jessica Morris, Teresa Castillo, Kelly Thiebaud, Shawn Christian, Sharon Case (good actress but always seemed way too hard and unsympathetic), Billy Miller, every actor that played Will on DAYS (they were all unbearable)

Roger Howarth should be on there but I've gone back and forth on him. I liked him when he cared and wasn't so unprofessional and obnoxious onscreen. Same with Melissa Reeves. I used to really like her but I can't stand her now.

I think Michelle Stafford is hilariously bad and OTT which makes her more tolerable. She is by no means good but regardless.

I won't count people who fell off the radar right away like Charity Rahmer, Ken Kenitzer, Hunter Garner, Nafessa Williams, whoever played that trashy Willow on DAYS...

Archived