Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm ok with Adrienne getting a love interest while Wally K is on GH. For awhile there we had Hope, Kayla and Adrienne languishing on the backburner because the other half of their "destiny couple" was off screen. No thanks, on that.

I think Teresa is moving so quickly on Paul as just a distraction. She's sad about losing Brady and deep down she knows something was up with this pregnancy, so she's just turning to booze and a guy to bury all that.

I believe Paul is gay and not bi. That's why he's trying so hard with women, while running after Sonny. It's too bad because it makes me think any day now we are going to hear that the actor has finished his run with the last episode airing in June 2015. rolleyes.gif

Someone in the other thread mentioned Will being bi. That could be a good story in a couple of years, but I think the show would get too much backlash.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why?

Bisexuality is every bit as legitimate as homosexuality and heterosexuality is. There should be absolutely no problem embracing bis, unless the "homos" are the ones insisting that it's one or the other and bisexuality is some kind of "myth."

Then again, in my experience, the straights have been far more tolerant of the bis than the same-sexes have been.

• Members

Because I think there are a lot of fans who have invested in Will as gay and would see changing that as a betrayal. When AMC tried to make Reese bi, that did not go well. I'd be all for it, but I do think it would be Reese all over again with people trying to say they just wanted to make the character straight.

Archived