Days: December 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also Adrienne knows who Paul is & she is not a fan.

Yep Paul was the selfish ex that Sonny had years ago

Im sorry Paul seems like an interesting character but I dont care about Him & Sonny years ago while he hid in the closet and he still is.

One leg up for Will at least when he fell for Sonny he was out & proud.

Except he has been keeping in touch. they made it seem like Will hadnt been in touch with Sonny which Sonny proved wasnt true

More plot points instead of character development

Ughh

• Members

I'm disgusted by Kate sleeping with Clyde. She doesn't know that he's a rapist, but it still gives me the creeps.

Teresa is so thirsty for Paul's money. I could pity her, but I'm going to choose to see it as funny. Love the Abby/Anne/Teresa scenes.

Lucas and Adrienne? I could go for that.

Not sure how I feel about Will right now.

• Members

Will's such a bitch. Not liking him back with his ugly shirts

LMAO at how Melanie is going around town announcing her return to everyone but her father

Tammy Sue needs to f--k off already. Loved the bitchy look Kate gave her when she opened the door in the robe

IA with this. Id be upset if my significant other refused to make time to talk to me. Seriously Will cant talk for at least 10 minutes at night, yet he can call to chew Sonny out?

• Members

I don't care about Will/Sonny drama because it's all contrived. Where was the drama when Sonny lied for a year or more about Gabi? Blah. Get rid of Will and pair up Sonny and Paul. I'm all for it. And now Adrienne/Lucas are sniffing around each other? Clearly it's for the upcoming Will/Sonny drama. Zzzz. Contrived.

• Members

Days has been canceled here in my country sad.png

At least on TV. From January 1 it will only be available for online streaming. Fans are not happy, the network are getting alot of backlash on their Facebook page. Hopefully we can get them to change their minds. Days has aired here since 1997. They have steady ratings, it's the only program on daytime with new material, everything else are reruns of sitcoms and reailty shows.

Archived