B&B - December 2014 Thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Eric is still wavering on whether he should sign the contract then obviously those are warning signs that he shouldn't . And I am surprised Caroline isn't suspicious about Rick with the way he is hot and cold with her. I am sure if this had to do with Hope…Liam would have already blabbed and opened up his big mouth.

• Members

OMG I felt so bad for Caroline. She didn't even get to wish him happy new year. Rick is so cold! I have to say this affair storyline is extremely well written.

I agree with that but deep down I just really want that Logan-Spencer-Forrester baby.

I think Ridge and Caroline can be really good together. I just hope they stay fun after the drama has died down. A baby might be a good way to keep them exciting.

Ivy and Liam are also great. Just wait 'til they drop Wyatt in the middle of it. Blegh.

I hope 2015 will bring a little story for Aly and Oliver (although both will probably be dropped before the end of the year) and it'll give Bill and Katie something to do. I LOVE Caroline/Rick/Maya/Carter/Eric/Ridge getting all the airtime they can get but a little variation would be appreciated.

Archived