MeTV

DAMfan

• Members

MeTV better quit [!@#$%^&*] around!  Terantulas came on about 2 months ago. It's bad enough we have to see 45 minutes of that clown, Svengoolie, but the movies are a real chitfest lately!  They did Ants one weekend and mistakenly repeated the movie 2 weeks later.  There's so much to choose from and I'd wish they'd use them!  

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Same here. I forgot how much I enjoyed the show. It's been a long time since I've seen it. Probably since when it aired on TV Land (around 2002-2004?). I need Knots Landing and Falcon Crest to get back on my screen. I haven't watched either since SoapNet.

And because I don't feel like starting a thread or finding the other one, It's a Living seems to be back in rotation on Logo. It's started with the first season a few weeks ago on a Friday late night and it seems they've been airing more of it just this week. I've recorded them but haven't kept up with the schedule @ChitHappens and whoever else would be interested. Can't recall who else showed interest.

Edited by KMan101