YRBB

Netflix: Daredevil

So there's a good spoiler that got released having to do with something we have discussed. Since I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, you can PM me if interested.

Can't wait to get time to start watching soon.

I'm hoping Elodie returns so I can have more Elektra and I'm ok to wait for her spin-off.

The Defenders looks like something I'm really going to get into.

Did you see the Luke Cage trailer? I laughed at it -- hopefully the show is better.

Finally watching season 2 -- halfway through and really enjoying it. Bernthal is great, and Elektra is very interesting so far. They've also done some really good romance as Matt and Karen begin dating. Let's see how the second half goes.

FINALLY WATCHING SEASON TWO!!!

SO FAR...

I really have not seem JB in TWD so this was my first exposure to him. And...he suuuure knows how to feel out jeans. ;)

Seriously...he is making a great Punisher. And I loved 'Bang' at the end of episode 1. 

Definitely hooked so far (I'm at Episode 4), but I feel the mystery of the mob might be tooo much like the start of Season 1 where there were all these foreign factions fighting it out. 

Liking the conflict between Matt and Foggy. I am liking the hints between Matt and Karen.

I'm dying to get to Eletrka. lol.

So far, so good...holding up to Season 1 standards (great fight scenes) very well. 

LAST EPISODE!!!!

I think overall it started super strong, got even better, had a brief dip that Kingin totally shot it back up and now...it's a little bad chaotic.

Clearly part of the Marvel streaming divorce. I'd be very surprised if some or most of the Marvel shows don't end up on their new platform.

Edited by Vee

3 hours ago, Vee said:

Clearly part of the Marvel streaming divorce. I'd be very surprised if some or most of the Marvel shows don't end up on their new platform.

According to Alan Sepinwall, that is not happening.

And clarified further:

Edited by Wendy

Oh, I'm well aware of that feud. I just don't think Marvel will be willing to leave money on the table with these popular shows and characters forever - even if it means pushing Perlmutter out of that arm of the programming too.