YRBB

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I'm hoping Elodie returns so I can have more Elektra and I'm ok to wait for her spin-off.

The Defenders looks like something I'm really going to get into.

Did you see the Luke Cage trailer? I laughed at it -- hopefully the show is better.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Finally watching season 2 -- halfway through and really enjoying it. Bernthal is great, and Elektra is very interesting so far. They've also done some really good romance as Matt and Karen begin dating. Let's see how the second half goes.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

FINALLY WATCHING SEASON TWO!!!

SO FAR...

I really have not seem JB in TWD so this was my first exposure to him. And...he suuuure knows how to feel out jeans.

Please register in order to view this content

Seriously...he is making a great Punisher. And I loved 'Bang' at the end of episode 1. 

Definitely hooked so far (I'm at Episode 4), but I feel the mystery of the mob might be tooo much like the start of Season 1 where there were all these foreign factions fighting it out. 

Liking the conflict between Matt and Foggy. I am liking the hints between Matt and Karen.

I'm dying to get to Eletrka. lol.

So far, so good...holding up to Season 1 standards (great fight scenes) very well. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members

2/3 into Season 3. Damn, it's so good -- Matt's injury and loss of faith, Maggie turning out to be his mother, Bullseye's origin story (with the very sexy Bethel Wilson), the well-meaning but basically screwed Nadeem (his boss turning on him b/c of Fisk is a GREAT twist), Fisk and D'Onofrio reaching new heights of awesomeness.... I'm angry they canceled it all over again.