• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

If y'all ain't watching DAREDEVIL, I don't know what you're doing with your lives!

I just watched the episode-long confrontation between Matt and Foggy after Foggy discovers that Matt is the Masked Man. I didn't expect it to happen this soon. Matt openly crying in front of Foggy because he realized that Foggy isn't planning to forgive or understand, and Foggy walks out, broke my heart.

Edited by YRBB

• Members

Hear, hear! As for Vincent D'Onofrio, he did a rocking nutso Fisk and is now in Jurassic World. Clearly his career is having some sort of resurgence! :P (But I'll always know him best as Detective Bobby Goren on L&O: CI. Although he had sweet doltish charm in Mystic Pizza way back when, too!)

• Members

I loved her, and I didn't expect to, having seen a little of True Blood. I think she's brilliant in the role, makes a meal of what could have been thankless. They also give her great dialogue and rapport with Elden Henson and Vondie Curtis-Hall.

D'Onofrio grated on me terribly on L&O but he's incredible here.

• Members

Wow, really surprised to hear about your thoughts on D'Onofrio. I think he's utterly brilliant in the part. Equal parts terrifying and teddy bear, weird but extremely smart, fascinating to watch... Not an easy thing to pull off.

I think she's doing a great job portraying the character and they do write her well. That being said, my 'problem' with her comes from the fact that I often cannot distinguish between her interpretation of Karen and that of Jessica. Like, what she does is great but it's almost entirely the same to what she did on TRUE BLOOD.

Meanwhile, on episode 11, I did NOT expect Karen to just shoot Wesley dead right there and then. And just as I started finding him sexy.... LOL

You can say that again! Especially when people who watch the Marvel movies say they're not interested in this? It's about 2000 times better than ANY of the Marvel movies!

• 2 weeks later...