This sounds like a triple-dip not worth buying if you already have the Entire Mystery and Season 3 to me (and it sounds like this set, unlike the EM, does not have FWWM), but we'll see soon enough when we know more:

Edited by Vee

Lynch discusses the end of S3 in this new interview. He again is not saying 'this is the final end of the show,' simply that that is how S3 ends.

Lynch: That’s how it ends. So … I’m not really able to discuss that, but the word home, it’s a beautiful word. In “The Wizard of Oz,” that line, “There’s no place like home.” This is something that everybody feels but there’s still many unhappy homes. It would be great to have a world where everyone had a home that they loved and where they felt secure and happy.

MacKenzie: What makes a house a home?

Lynch: It’s not just something to keep the elements out. It’s somewhere you feel very good; a place you like to return to if you go out. And if there’s other people in the home, a family, and you like them, it’s great.

MacKenzie: If someone doesn’t have the security of a home, what are the consequences?

Lynch: It makes a big trauma for a person, and it’s not right. Everyone should have a home, a place where they’re safe, where they can sleep and get rest, keep their stuff. We, human beings, owe it to each other to find a way that everyone has a place and no one goes to bed hungry at night. It’s something we’ve got to work together to get for all the people.

Grace Zabriskie, the legend who walks among us, has a new movie coming out (from the director of the shockingly not awful unauthorized Child's Play remake):

I don't have the money for this (it's an umpteenth box set) but I just love how unabashedly corny and fun David Lynch is.

This one is not the triple dip at the top of the page - it's the real deal, with even more major new stuff, including tons of new S3 stuff. I will be getting it.

This suddenly happening makes me wonder just how quiet things are for TP right now behind the scenes.

A newly-shot interview of Kyle MacLachlan and Sheryl Lee who sit with David Lynch biographer, Kristine McKenna, to look back at their body of work on Twin Peaks.

Get “On the Couch” with Deputy Andy and Lucy Moran/Brennan as Harry Goaz and Kimmy Robertson share fond Twin Peaks memories in a newly-produced featurette.

A compilation of full-length, unedited versions of many of the Roadhouse performances as first seen in Twin Peaks: A Limited Event Series.

A special 4K UHD disc with new ultra-high def transfers overseen by David Lynch of the 1990 Twin Peaks pilot, its international version, and the 2017 season’s most acclaimed episode, Part 8.