• Members

Nah, I don't need to post it there, it's all yours.

I know Frost has said Annie will be addressed in the upcoming second book, but there does seem to be some reason for her omission from the Secret History (right down to him insisting during the initial PR tour that Lana won Miss Twin Peaks). I wonder if she will be addressed onscreen.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That was beautiful. That's all I got right now.

Oh: And the intersection where the little boy was mowed down was - I believe - the same one where Laura and Leland ran afoul of the One-Armed Man in FWWM.

Pretty sure those were Laura's missing diary pages - the ones where Annie told her to 'write it in your diary' about Coop in the Lodge - from FWWM in the bathroom stall. Who left them there? The last we saw that bathroom was when MIKE/the One-Armed Man emerged from it in Season 2 and went AWOL for weeks before being picked up by the police right before the big BOB reveal.

Edited by Vee

• Members

More upcoming episode teasers:

Part 10 is the first thing the Log Lady says about Laura in her first introduction to the series as part of the "Log Lady intros" Lynch filmed for the series' syndicated release on Bravo. Part 12 needs no explanation.

Edited by Vee

• Members

I get chills watching that...Catherine Coulson was such a wonderful actress, and the speech truly does sum up the show as a whole, especially "Laura is the one." 

This is the chair sounds like something they'd say in the Black Lodge. 

Edited by DRW50