AV Club on Lynch/Frost's TP follow-up, the bizarro period sitcom On the Air starring Ian Buchanan and Miguel Ferrer.

Kyle, Dana, Kimmy and Jim Belushi do GMA:

Even more - Don Murray, of all people!

Rolling Stone talks to Lynch.

Interestingly enough, Lynch himself is perpetuating the myth that he was busy shooting Wild at Heart in S2 in the NYT interview above - this is apparently not the case, as WAH had wrapped in Season 1, and Lynch was, according to other cast and crew, more and more involved until he walked away for a bit, presumably in a fog over having to solve the Laura mystery.

From RS:

Will there be more Twin Peaks after this?

I have no idea. It depends on how it goes over. You're going to have to wait and see.

More!

In case you were sick of links:

CRINGE.

Like, not one person in the audience got any of it. Not ONE.

Also, I wish people would stop saying "Sex IN the city" (he may have said 'and' but it sounded a lot like 'in' and reminded me of that pet peeve).

Lynch talks to Vulture.

The red carpet premiere in LA is today. Spoilers may or may not leak out, I may or may not read them. I will not be posting them.

Aaand a TV Line interview in which Lynch is very candid and a bit cranky. I don't think he really feels that way about all of the second season. He loves to obfuscate and reinvent reality.

TVLINE | One thing you did release ahead of time was a very lengthy list of all the cast members participating in the revival. Of course, my eyes immediately focused on the names that were missing, like Lara Flynn Boyle. I was a big fan of the Donna character and was disappointed to see that she wouldn’t be in it. Why isn’t she in it?

These days people love strange Hollywood side stories that have nothing to do with the film. You can go talk to Lara Flynn Boyle. This is a story that takes place without her.

TVLINE | Do you have a favorite character? 
No. I love all of them equally.

TVLINE | Is there an aspect of the original series you are most proud of?
The pilot is the only thing I am particularly, extremely proud of. There were great moments along the way. The second season sucked.

Edited by Vee

That last part doesn't really sound like him, so you may be right.

Ouch at that LFB comment. Even without her face and personality struggles she really must have burned her bridges.

I think he's just over all these interviews. He infamously does not like answering in-depth questions about his work.

Edited by Vee

Premiere day in LA!

Mädchen Amick blogs about her career and TP.

Mark Frost and Sherilyn Fenn talk to the Australian press.

Kyle and Lynch talk to the LA Times.

GQ's oral history of David Lynch.

Naomi Watts ('Mulholland Drive', the new 'Twin Peaks'): When I met David, I had nothing of merit that anyone could recognize.

David Lynch: I don’t ever make them audition or read a scene. I feel that would be unfair, ’cause they don’t really know what I want. I would want to start directing and rehearsing with them, and we’d waste a lot of time. So I like to look at pictures first, and then either meet them or have them videotaped speaking. That’s what I go on—hearing their voice and having them just talk about whatever. And I get a feeling from that.

Sherilyn Fenn ('Twin Peaks', 'Wild at Heart', porcelain ideal of Lynchian beauty): I was quiet and kind of shy—David did most of the talking. I left, and the casting person told my manager that I should have been more positive. And a week later they called and said, “He’s writing your role.” It’s pretty amazing that somebody meets with you 15 minutes, sees right into your soul, and writes you a role that you’re remembered for 30 years later.

Sheryl Lee ('Twin Peaks'): I was a fan, and I was very, very shy and intimidated. I was shaking like a leaf, I was so nervous. But David immediately was so kind and so warm and funny and welcoming. He asked me questions about dipping me in blue-gray dye and wrapping me in plastic and cold water, and how would I feel about all that? And I said I’d be fine with it.

Sky Ferreira (the new 'Twin Peaks', Festival of Disruption performer): I might have just turned 18. My agent at the time is friends with him and said, “I arranged this meeting with David Lynch at his house.” It was a very surreal—I don’t know any other way to describe it. He was showing me furniture he makes and his coffee commercials and his weather report. [Twin Peaks was] not even something I could have worked up to or tried to be on because David Lynch is pretty particular about everything—not like you can really push him into wanting to do something.

Ray Wise ('Twin Peaks'): When I came in to meet with David for Twin Peaks, there was no audition. We talked about our first cars—I believe his was a Volkswagen bug.

Michael Cera (the new 'Twin Peaks'): I got a call from my agent that David had reached out. I don’t think I initially knew what the project was. But I didn’t really need to know anything. I just said, “Tell me where and when and I’ll do whatever possible to be there.”

Jim Belushi (the new 'Twin Peaks'): My agent just said, “Go to this place. I can’t even tell you what it’s for.”

I said, “Well, what’s the script?”

[Agent:] “There’s no script.”

[Belushi:] “What’s the character?”

[Agent:] “Don’t know.”

So I walked into a room. And a lady videotaped me. And we just talked about things. And then I left. I had no idea what it was about. I got a follow-up phone call saying, “You remember that meeting you went to?”

[Belushi:] “Yeah.”

[Agent:] “That was for David Lynch.”

Lynch talks to Deadline.

Edited by Vee

This is all very surreal. Watch the livestream here:

Edited by Vee