• Members

In light of what may be a big week coming up for Peaks fans, I want to again promote this: Joel Bocko's incredible video essay, Journey Through Twin Peaks. It is exhaustive and incredibly entertaining. I don't agree with every point he makes, but I agree with most of them. This is the best primer you'll get for the new and old series. Watch it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

From 2011: Sheryl Lee at a Twin Peaks convention, talking about her most challenging scenes in FWWM, one of which was not completed and the other being a deleted sequence from the "Missing Pieces" with the ceiling fan which Carl is familiar with:

Sheryl Lee explains a scene she refused to do in Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me from Mary Hutter on Vimeo.

This is the ceiling fan scene:

Meanwhile: It's been a busy weekend for Mädchen Amick, who has been making the rounds of the Television Critics' Association panels, first for CW's Riverdale where she plays Betty's mom and then appearing again tomorrow at the big mysterious Twin Peaks panel, which I will be covering up to the minute as best one can from the distance of Twitter. TV Guide promises a video with her discussing the show and Shelly's changing style, but they don't seem to have the video up at this link yet - just a few quotes for now.