• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Now Moby may be involved in the new season.

Lovely news, as Moby was involved in a recent Lynch musical tribute, and one of his earliest dance hits was "Go", which was basically a cover of Laura Palmer's theme.

Edited by Vee

• Members

So a TP press event is being set up on the Paramount lot in L.A. - I was told it was for an exhibition of the new series to foreign distributors, but I'm not sure on the details. There were doubts as to what they may or may not show, if any of it will leak to the public or the Internet; sometimes footage does get leaked from these events, as with the big comic book movies or summer blockbusters, other times only synopses get recounted by witnesses. I thought the event was next week, so I'm not so sure - seems like it may be on now.

Either way, this material is now circulating as are photos of several celebs and attendees, including Psych's Dule Hill (Psych did a TP tribute episode):

Edited by Vee

• Members

Speaking of Lynch/Frost's On the Air, which I wish I could see more of:

Still sad he's apparently not appearing in the new show, as he was clearly a favorite of the showrunners. I'd take more Dick over Duke's recurring annoying visitations. 

• Members

From a 2002 documentary about Lynch which emerged online - Lynch, Sheryl Lee and Kyle MacLachlan discuss FWWM at 20:55. Kyle represents really the mainstream view of the film from the '90s, one shared by a number of cast members (Peggy Lipton, Richard Beymer, etc). But I believe Kyle has come around since then, as he and Lynch have almost always been close. And Lynch was right that people had begun to come around about FWWM - now, over a decade after this doc, the film is even more popular.