• Members

Long-time Lynch associate Charlotte Stewart (Betty Briggs) with Lynch. Unclear if it's from the set, though she's been filming.

On an unrelated note: Laura Dern has also been cast in Star Wars: Episode VIII. She's shooting TP now and SW just began filming this week. Big 2017 for her.

Edited by Vee

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'd probably be more worried about their spreading the wealth if the shoot isn't shaping up to run for eight or nine months, and adding up to anywhere between 12-18 episodes at least. A great many folks from the original series are back with their own storylines, particularly Dana Ashbrook and Mädchen Amick as Bobby and Shelly. I remember Carl fretting about DA last year, and now it looks like Dana potentially has one of the largest roles of the existing non-Sheriff's Department townsfolk.

What little we now know is there is a portion of the story set in Vegas, but I'm pretty sure that leads back to Twin Peaks. I welcome the interlude, since that kind of larger scale was introduced in FWWM (Deer Meadow, the FBI offices in Philadelphia, etc. - and Buenos Aires in the deleted scenes).

• Members

Mark Frost's upcoming tie-in book is now available for pre-order on Amazon. Set to release on October 18, it will apparently feature "over 100 illustrations and photographs" and will run 304 pages according to a publisher press release.

Kyle MacLachlan talks to Indiewire about his many projects, including TP:

Edited by Vee

• Members

The book's multimedia/visual elements are apparently being designed by the team behind J.J. Abrams' S, which I did not read but the array of different materials looked interesting. I'm glad they are keeping with the found materials aspect of Laura's diary and Cooper's tapes.

• Members

I never tire of those.

I think I heard a while back that Sheryl Lee actually voiced Waldo the bird doing Laura's voice. She was able to do all sorts of crazy things with her pitch and tone - Laura's voice could turn on a dime depending on who she talked to.

Edited by Vee

• Members

They need to just give us an early teaser. I'm begging. 

Also worth mentioning: The TP 'logo' in the book cover above is actually the symbol from the fateful ring in FWWM, which matches the symbol Cooper and Windom Earle discovered in Owl Cave - which gave them the petroglyph map to the Black Lodge. The ring is returning in the new series, along with many other elements of FWWM.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Happy Twin Peaks Day. Laura Palmer died this morning, somewhere around now, then washed up on the shore some hours later.

To memorialize the date, here again is me forcing Joel Bocko's incredible Journey through Twin Peaks video essay upon you: