Soooo, today in TP news: A big, big scene filmed on location last night in Everett, Washington, at the site of the Palmer house from the pilot and FWWM. Kyle MacLachlan was present as Agent Cooper, as was another actor who I won't name. I'm not going to post the link in here, but the videos and footage of this sequence are circulating on social media and have made their way to TMZ and other sites. It's big enough and shocking enough that I don't want to post it here out of respect for the production, even if we can't be sure what it means. If you don't want what could be a big SPOILER, don't go looking.

Meanwhile, Mädchen Amick talks about Mark Frost at the UK Festival a week or two:

Also: Kyle MacLachlan last night, thanking fans for coming out:

David Duchovny stirs the pot about his possible return.

“There is a chance I’ll show up on Twin Peaks,” he told TVLine Saturday at New York Comic-Con, where he was promoting X-Files‘ January relaunch. Fearing the presumed wrath of franchise overlord David Lynch, who to date has only confirmed the return of Kyle MacLachlan’s Agent Cooper, Duchovny quickly added, “That’s all I can say. I’ve been frightened into silence.”

Asked if he would be be up for slipping back into Denise’s form-fitting skirts, Duchovny responded with a grin, “Yeah, I’ll shave my legs.”

Peter Sarsgaard denies doing TP in a peculiar way.

“I’m not doing Twin Peaks. But it certainly was a rumor that was not founded on nothing.”

I know several sources had either him, his wife (Maggie Gyllenhaal) or both tied to the current production or filming - so whatever he means here is curious. Or he could be lying per his NDA, but who knows.

The Daily Mail is on the scene as Agent Cooper ventures into the Mojave Desert.

I don't recognize either blonde woman pictured, though the Mail suggests one "looks very much like Sheryl Lee". Personally I don't see it, but it could be a body double or stuntwoman. Some think Blonde #2 is Natasha Gregson Wagner, who co-starred in Lynch's Lost Highway; I have my doubts but she does look familiar. (Could almost be Tracy Middendorf, though it's not her either.)

There's also a suspicion that Blonde #1 is the great Jennifer Jason Leigh. Which would be exciting, if true.

Edited by Vee

I think part of their scoop is largely based on the Reddit/Dugpa rumor mill, as have been some of TV Line's; Dugpa picked up JJL first, and then other outlets have been following onto it. They're also alluding to the Daily Mail story with those pix, which mistakenly identified either Leigh or the other blonde (possibly Natasha Gregson Wagner) as Sheryl Lee in the Mojave. To our knowledge Sheryl was not there, though she was filming in WA a couple weeks ago.

Either way, if it is confirmed about JJL I am very pleased. I love her.