• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Lynch's longtime cinematographer Peter Deming (who did Season 3), along with the FB page run by several original castmembers, both posted this online maybe less than a day apart. Coincidence or coordination? Who knows.

Meanwhile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I can never keep track of TP dates...

(was the store the place we saw in FWWM?)

That Lara Flynn Boyle "bad girl Donna" photo makes me laugh a bit. That was such a bad decision on the show's part - I know it was what LFB wanted, but boy she couldn't carry it off.

• Members

I think LFB's big scene with Harold in which she tells him the story about her and Laura from Laura's diary is actually some of her very best work. But I agree that much of the material did not suit the character.

The convenience store (which was seen in Season 3 when Mr. C visited Jeffries) is also presumably the one seen in FWWM and the one MIKE spoke of in Cooper's dream.

From awhile ago:

• Members

I read that Riverdale's next episode is going to be called "Fire Walk With Me."

Ugh. I hate, hate, hate that [!@#$%^&*] piece of [!@#$%^&*] ass show so [!@#$%^&*] much. Lazy, derivative trash that actually asks viewers to be turned by the exploitation and abuse of young girls, and they are taking a title from THAT movie, of all movies? 

Piece of [!@#$%^&*]. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Pretty sure I posted this before, but this is a pretty much pitch-perfect fan creation of the classic "previously on Twin Peaks" recaps from the original series run that ran at the start of each new episode, right down to the regularly-used Laura's theme cue and the cutting. This fan put together a 'previously' recap to run before Part 18 of Season 3, incorporating footage from all three seasons and FWWM.

The use of the Audrey scene gets me, because that moment is extremely reminiscent of this scene with Grace Zabriskie from Lynch's Inland Empire, and was our first indication of something deeper going on with Audrey's cryptic storyline in Season 3. When the Arm/MFAP echoes Audrey and asks about "the little girl who lives down the lane" in Part 18, it still makes my blood run cold.

Edited by Vee