Looks like that's a wrap! Not sure what news Amy Shiels was on about, but at least they had fun.

This is Amy's announcement, which - buried the lede a bit, though I'm happy for her. Duwayne Dunham is Lynch's longtime editor who worked on both Season 3 and the original series, which he both edited and directed for:

Edited by Vee

Thanks for posting all those. Kimmy Robertson is a hoot. And that was nice of Lynch to say about fans (and Dale...).

FWWM BTS and more:

Trading cards and stuff:

A cute quote from the above Australian article (there's more):

“I was watching it just like you,” [Lee] says. “I was watching it at home, week to week, often texting other cast members, including Dana [Ashbrook] and Kimmy [Robertson].

“I went through all the emotions watching it. I think that is part of David’s genius, artistically, is that he can take us anywhere, and he can change it quickly.”

Robertson depicted one of the series’ most distinctive and important characters, the police department receptionist with hidden depths. Like Lee, she says she was in the dark about how season three would end. “I didn’t even know Lucy was the one who shot Evil Cooper!”

“I found out along with everyone else, and I can tell you there was big cheer that went up in my living room when that scene aired.” The insight Robertson shares about filming that scene is fascinating. “I walk onto set that day and David (Lynch) calls me over and he’s holding a gun and he says ‘have you ever shot a gun before because you are going to today’.

“And I’ve never held a gun and I have no idea who Lucy is supposed to be shooting – he hasn’t told me – so we film my parts of the scene. I suspected it was Evil Cooper I shot but I wasn’t sure.”

During my chat to Dana Ashbrook aka Bobby Briggs, I’m sure to avoid mentioning the poster I had of him on my bedroom wall 25 years ago, but I do ask two crucial questions: what does he think Twin Peaks means and will Shelly and Bobby ever get back together? “Hell yes, let’s get Shelly and Bobby back together,” says Ashbrook.

“I know that Shelly still wears her wedding ring on a chain around her neck. But I think now Bobby’s swapped his leather jacket for his deputy sheriff’s badge he’s too square for Shelly.’’

So does that mean a season four?

“I…I’ve heard…there’s certainly a chance. I’ve heard nothing about it. You know, it would have to be something shorter because that was a lot, 18 episodes is a lot of work. But you know I never thought it would come back the first time… so who knows what the possibilities are.

Ooh: