• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Lynch talks to the Guardian:

It's not a terrible piece but also, I feel, aims to be a bit negative in places, trying for snide re: Season 3 in spots. As for Lynch, we know his views on politics, relationships, etc. are a bit devoid of immediate or instantly emotional context. He's not pro-Trump in his commentary (though sites are already running with that misleading clickbait quote), and his relationships with his wives and lovers have always been hot and cold. He has admitted many times to being innately selfish. Yet none of them have come out hating him that I know of (Isabella Rossellini was just at his last big Festival of Disruption IIRC) and his children love him. It's a strange and dangerous balance but it works for him.

Edited by Vee

• Members

As anyone who frequents this thread probably already knows, Lynch was spotted at Netflix HQ the other day:

Then an actor posted on FB (which I can't post here) that he was auditioning for Lynch - this notice hit fan sites.

To be clear, I don't think this has anything to do with Twin Peaks. Lynch may be working on his longtime collaborator Duwayne Dunham's new film at Netflix (Dunham directed for the original show and edited Season 3), or he may be talking to Netflix about making one of his own many unmade projects like Ronnie Rocket or Gardenback. I think TP, if it continues, will almost certainly remain at Showtime.

Meanwhile:

• Members

Janey-E is Diane's half-sister!!! I GAAAASPED for dear life!

Monica Bellucci!! Albert and Tammy initially thinking Gordon had a sex dream about her!!!

That great stuff with Andy and the Fireman.

The totally out of the blue story about the power glove.

And Sarah's... um... 

Wow. Just wow.

Also, terrific song at the end.