• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Mädchen talks TP, Riverdale and Bobby and Shelly with Vulture.

Also: Indiewire discusses the info on Audrey in Mark Frost's Final Dossier, which is out today. Much of the details are actually related to the originally planned material for Audrey, which was scrapped - all the final scenes were written by Lynch during filming.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Vee

• Members

Thanks for finding the Madchen interview. It's heartwarming that she and Dana wanted Bobby and Shelly to still be together and asked David about it. I'm glad to know they were that fond of the relationship. I guess that's also why she posted so much social media stuff with them through the season. It means a lot to know she cared so much.

• Members

Caleb Landry Jones

http://www.vulture.com/2017/10/caleb-landry-jones-is-becoming-hollywoods-go-to-oddball.html

The most immersed Jones has been in a recent role was during the revival of Twin Peaks, when he played a shivering lowlife who comes to an ambiguous bad end. “It meant a lot of strange walks and anxiety and dealing with emotions I was already going through,” says Jones. “Maybe somehow, based on the audition, they knew that I was dealing with them.”

What kinds of emotions? “Suicide. Self-destruction … I think there’s an aspect of that I can use, and then in other ways, it’s hurt me or made it harder. But I’m always trying to build a larger hole to get out of, and I don’t know why.”

In life or in the roles?

“In life,” he says, “and therefore, in the roles.”