• Members

I don't get media coverage like "Lynch says another season will take four and a half years," or "Another season? Don't hold your breath." 

He didn't say another season would take four and a half years - he said the last one did. That was with a 25-year gap. I can't imagine he'd take 18 hours for a new season. I think he'd also know that after losing a numbers of actors this season, 4 years would be a luxury he may not have. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh that's so awful

Please register in order to view this content

I know he had a long career and it's somewhat dismissive to just talk about Twin Peaks, but I just loved his work on the show this season so much - he was always such a beacon of kindness and warmth and love, yet never done in a way that felt syrupy or false. Many of the biggest moments of heart this season were with Carl Todd, and HDS made all of them so real. I especially loved the moments with Shelly after Becky sped off leaving her on the grass. And helping the man who was selling plasma.

I'm glad he and David got to work together several more times as they seemed close. 

• Members

I think the new series was a possible deliberate signoff for a lot of folks - according to his interview upthread, Lynch says Catherine Coulson died only four days after she filmed her material.

I assume Lynch has all this in mind when considering how and when to possibly do Season 4. I suspect it will not take quite as long as he currently claims.

Edited by Vee