Janet Jackson Appreciation Thread

KateW

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

As far as I can tell from the tracklist, there seems to be only one interlude... or at the very least, a less than 60-seconds song lol

I enjoy some of the interludes but finds it ridiculous to have a 24-track album with at least 10 of those actually being songs lol Besides, that constant song-interlude-song-interlude-song-interlude thing was tiring. Less talking, more singing please!

The iTunes tracklist also includes the original version of No Sleeep and a remix of it.

Edited by YRBB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

This cd is EVERYTHING! On first listen I HATED it, then I was depressed and listened to it from top to bottom with my headphones and I can't stop playing it. Every song is good, the ballads, the uptempos, her vocals are good, the production is good. This is just the perfect album. I love that he has matured, but can still be relevant. Only crime is that I don't think we'll get the videos we deserve. Burn It Up, Damn Baby, 2B Loved, Broken Hearts Heal and so many others deserve videos.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The rumor that she had cancer spread earlier. 

A few minutes ago she posted a video with part of the Great Forever song, and a message at the end saying she doesn't have cancer, is recovering and her Europe concert dates have been approved.

• 3 months later...