If you were EP of DAYS, who would you fire?

• Members

And I'd want him to return bitter and pissed with daddy issues. He can come on and be the new town pariah, phasing out the Dimeras. And he could have a hot, b*tchy, oversexed, upper crust wife played Jamie Lunar along with her wicked, neurotic mother played by Colleen Zenk. Or her mother could be Denise Alexander's Susan Hunter. Give him some kids too (about 2-3) to mix it up with the younger crowd. IMO, DAYS is in need of a new family.

laugh.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ya know it. When NBCUniversal announces the NBC network as we know it will be no more, I fully expect DAYS 1) to be still breathing, and 2) to announce they will transition to an online-only soap with a possible secondary platform on an NBCU-controlled network.

Of course, by then, DAYS will have another fifty years in the can -- and let me tell you, if you think Ciara is a hoot, wait until you get a load of her great-granddaughter!

• Members

I'd can TomSell, and Meng and Cazotte. I'd put in Ed Scott, and possibly try to promote from within, giving Broderick a go and a younger, fresh writer in to try to spice things up.

Shawn Christian obviously is gone.

Greg Vaughan would be out unless they find a way to reign in Eric's irritating sanctimonious ridiculousness FAST. I'd give them about 3 months.

Drake Hogestyn would stay in that coma until the end of time.

The Dull Siblings aka Tammy Sue and OllieBollen would be gone.

I will never care about Rafe unless they bring his mother on.

Josh Taylor is gone. Wayne Northrop is the only Roman and they need to write him AS Roman.

Additionally, I'd bring Tina Andrews back as Valerie Grant (though she's so involved in her own work, I doubt she'd be willing), and bring her children on as well. This would be a good excuse to bring David Banning back, and give Julie something to do other than run around town wagging her finger at everyone for being mean to St. Nick.

Archived