GH: Recasting in Process

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew that was coming when they lost their [!@#$%^&*] in Alexis's house the other day. Same thing happened to that little boy in Iron Man 3 when he got his start as Blair and Todd's baby Jack and let loose in the Palace Hotel on OLTL (I know, I was shocked to learn it was the same kid too).

• Members

They're recasting him with an older, more capable actor, for an upcoming, stocking, plot twist - Danny is actually the baby Nina was carrying when she slipped into her coma! Madeline harvested the embryo and kept it locked in a cryogenic freezer (with a little help from her longtime secret lover Stavros Cassadine, who will return for November sweeps). Sam doesn't remember this, but she actually suffered a miscarriage (at the hands of Madeline) two years ago and Dr. Kelly Lee, who was being blackmailed by Maddie, secretly implanted her with Sigh-less and Nina's kid. Why might you ask? Madeline is Susan Moore's long lost twin sister. Susan and Madeline's mother could only afford to keep one child, and chose Susan. Madeline learned the truth as an adult and vowed to get revenge. Since both Susan and their mother were dead, she decided the best route to do this was by hurting Jason. But then when Jason inconveniently died, she decided to abort the plan, let Sam get attached to the kid, and drop the bombshell at a later date. In a couple months, Madeline will get out of jail, see that Nina is hellbent on destroying Sam, and pipe in that she knows exactly how to do that. How will Sam react when she realizes that she gave birth to Silas' kid a full year before they even met? How will she cope with the fact that her "son" will now bring Nina and Silas closer than ever?

Archived