What's The Worst Soap?

Vote For The Worst Soap On The Air  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What's The Worst

• General Hospital
    • The Young & The Restless
    • Days of our Lives
    • The Bold & The Beautiful

GH hands down. Current GH is second worst 2 Trassions. No storytelling whatsoever!

GH is going to run away with this one.

As it should! Edited by ChitHappens

At least with this poll RC's GH will finally win something.

Is there a way to make this threat PINNED because I am a bit tired of every month someone having a "Rate the Soaps" thread or "What are the Best/Worst Soaps".

No offense to the OP, BTW. Having this a poll is great, IMO.

I am a bit tired of every month someone having a "Rate the Soaps" thread or "What are the Best/Worst Soaps".

And I am a bit tired of people creating multiple threads a week that don't generate conversation beyond a comment or two, threads that should have just been posts in a weekly thread. I'm also a bit tired of people posting links without a short description of what it is they want us to click on. But back on topic...

Y&R is boring but generally inoffensive. GH is a poorly written mess with all of the gimmicky storylines, gratuitousness, and bad dialogue that its current team brought to OLTL.

Watching B&B is a breeze, and DOOL is fun. Simply put. They don't tell stories that ask much from the audience, they're just fun to watch and very easy to catch up on if you miss a good chunk of episodes.

Edited by SFK

And I am a bit tired of people creating multiple threads a week that don't generate conversation beyond a comment or two, threads that should have just been posts in a weekly thread. I'm also a bit tired of people posting links without a short description of what it is they want us to click on. But back on topic...

Y&R is boring but generally inoffensive. GH is a poorly written mess with all of the gimmicky storylines, gratuitousness, and bad dialogue that its current team brought to OLTL.

Watching B&B is a breeze, and DOOL is fun. Simply put. They don't tell stories that ask much from the audience, they're just fun to watch and very easy to catch up on if you miss a good chunk of episodes.

Odd how two shows that were dominate and must see are now boring and terrible yet DOOL, who is on the bottom of the ratings is considered the best right now, and B&B which sucked for a long time is now entertaining again.

DOOL being the lowest really says something about the Neilson system....

I threw my vote to Y&R but GH ties for worst right along with it. DAYS is the only show that is consistently good at this point. B&B is good but it could be better if they wouldn't focus on Hope/Liam/Wyatt so much....