Netflix: Chelsea

YRBB

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I jut watched "Marriage" and what made me the happiest while watching was getting to see that gorgeous dog of hers, Chunk. It's nice to hear she's still living with that lesbian, too. Of course, I would have killed to be dining with and her friends. There's no way you wouldn't have the best time.

Confession, I've always had a thing for Jason Biggs. Nothing has changed.

• Members

Silicon Valley

This was the episode I thought I would be the least interested in, but what a fun, fascinating look at technology! Chelsea was HILARIOUS throughout. Like, really, really funny. I nearly fell off the chair laughing when she said she wanted to create a "dwarf finder" app. I was dead. And the dinner scenes with friends were fabulous too -- stunned at that Khloe Kardashian having a phone that emits its own light when she takes selfies! Jesus Christ. She sure knows how to play the selfie game. And Chelsea was so touching when she said she was grateful for Kevin and Brian's newborn twins doing well after one of them was sick. 

• Members

Chelsea Does MARRIAGE

Oh, my goodness. I'm so glad to have her back. SO GLAD. I missed her brand of humor. The episode should've opened with that first brilliant scene of her at the nursery school :lol: :lol: When she was asking the kids about Tinder, how old she was, if they knew Bat Man...DEAD

LOL @ Chelsea saying that as an adult you have to be tipsy or a molester to use a bounce house 😂😂😂😂😂

OMG @ Sir, Panda & Cupcake. Kudos to the show exploring that extremely taboo topic.

The Ashley Madison segment? Damn! Chelsea was going in. I love how candid and no holds barred she (and this show) gets. There are no boundaries. I was also shocked to find out that guy later resigned as CEO and had leaked emails suggesting he was having affairs (I wasn't really following that story).

• Members

RACISM I thought was interested and, at times, very, very sad, but I didn't feel it covered any new ground. DRUGS was just insane with the Ayahuasca scene and really touching when she made the realization that she needs to be nicer to her sister. Chelsea high on a mixture of drugs and alcohol was also hilarious, and that drawing of her family... boy, that revealed a lot without saying much. What a GREAT ride this series has been, though. I haven't seen any confirmation that she plans to do more but I don't see why they couldn't do another batch of 4-5 episodes, if there are more things she wants to try/experiment/talk about.

Archived