Sign in to follow this  
Bright Eyes

New Irish Soap - Red Rock

Wow!  I was like "WTF"!  

But Paudge burning the house down would not be complete without that little chit in the closet making a vid.  Funny thing is, when Paudge walked into the house, I was like "just burn that mf down".  Lo and behold...

Sharon and whatshisface finding Conor like that broke my heart.  But Patricia reminding David where his money comes from lights up my life.  She did the same to Michael and he spilled everything.  A life of privilege is just that!  

The Kielys are really coming thru for Katie.  

Vee   

Okay, you bitches, I'll give this a try this weekend. Come to think of it, this might be good for my fiercely Irish mother, who needs something to take her mind off the last weeks of my stepfather's chemo regimen.

On tonight's episode, Brian made a new enemy. I'm going to need Sharon to beat his ass again. It was good to see Adrian and Westlife again after their little break.

Bridget's situation has me scared for my girl. I keep wondering when the flame will light and hell will be born. She has got to be okay.

Been having a Kiely "best moments" marathon until the new season is on Amazon (God willing).  I love Bridget and Vincent so much.  Bridget twerking at the pub will always be a fav.  Vincent showing fatherly concern and confidence that Katie is not a thief after being hauled in for questioning only to tell her that if she stole the money, she could certainly tell him?  LMAO.  

"Robbing the Hennesseys is a victimless crime" says Bridget.  How can you not love this duo?

Edited by ChitHappens

I am caught up to live. This show is amazing. Every episode is so good. McGonigle is such a good baddie. And I love that the sets don't look like sets!!

Now you can suffer waiting for the next episode with baited breath like I do. Poor Angela cannot catch a break.

I am caught up to live. This show is amazing. Every episode is so good. McGonigle is such a good baddie. And I love that the sets don't look like sets!!

Now you can suffer waiting for the next episode with baited breath like I do. Poor Angela cannot catch a break.

It is truly suffering. I can't wait until they expand the number of episodes per week.

Adamski   

How are people in the UK watching Red Rock, please? I watched Season 1 via a poster on Digital Spy who was putting up links for each episode. But I've tried to watch Season 2 and had to give up because I was worried my laptop would get infected from all the various pop ups. 

How are people in the UK watching Red Rock, please? I watched Season 1 via a poster on Digital Spy who was putting up links for each episode. But I've tried to watch Season 2 and had to give up because I was worried my laptop would get infected from all the various pop ups. 

I'm watching season 2 through that same poster on DS. An Ad Block add-on is your friend. I use Ad Block Plus, personally.

UK LAW   

I'm watching season 2 through that same poster on DS. An Ad Block add-on is your friend. I use Ad Block Plus, personally.

There's that, though I have a satellite system that picks up TV3 so I can watch it that was as its shown.

God is good!

RR to begin airing daily later this year and was recently acquired by BBC.  Ok, smart people, what does this mean for me because I have BBC.  Can I look forward to this soap daily in real time?  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2016/red-rock?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_press_office&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=corporate