New Irish Soap - Red Rock

Bright Eyes

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow!  I was like "WTF"!  

But Paudge burning the house down would not be complete without that little chit in the closet making a vid.  Funny thing is, when Paudge walked into the house, I was like "just burn that mf down".  Lo and behold...

Sharon and whatshisface finding Conor like that broke my heart.  But Patricia reminding David where his money comes from lights up my life.  She did the same to Michael and he spilled everything.  A life of privilege is just that!  

The Kielys are really coming thru for Katie.  

• Members

Okay, you bitches, I'll give this a try this weekend. Come to think of it, this might be good for my fiercely Irish mother, who needs something to take her mind off the last weeks of my stepfather's chemo regimen.

• Members

On tonight's episode, Brian made a new enemy. I'm going to need Sharon to beat his ass again. It was good to see Adrian and Westlife again after their little break.

Bridget's situation has me scared for my girl. I keep wondering when the flame will light and hell will be born. She has got to be okay.

• Members

Been having a Kiely "best moments" marathon until the new season is on Amazon (God willing).  I love Bridget and Vincent so much.  Bridget twerking at the pub will always be a fav.  Vincent showing fatherly concern and confidence that Katie is not a thief after being hauled in for questioning only to tell her that if she stole the money, she could certainly tell him?  LMAO.  

"Robbing the Hennesseys is a victimless crime" says Bridget.  How can you not love this duo?

• Members

How are people in the UK watching Red Rock, please? I watched Season 1 via a poster on Digital Spy who was putting up links for each episode. But I've tried to watch Season 2 and had to give up because I was worried my laptop would get infected from all the various pop ups. 

• Members

God is good!

RR to begin airing daily later this year and was recently acquired by BBC.  Ok, smart people, what does this mean for me because I have BBC.  Can I look forward to this soap daily in real time?  

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2016/red-rock?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_press_office&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=corporate

Archived