Empire: Discussion Thread

• Members

It just makes no sense that the cameras didn't catch anyone but those two guys and where the incident happened the cameras just happened to be turned the other way....coincidence? Hmmm....maybe he knew they were facing the opposite direction thus where the supposed attack or staged attack happened.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This situation had me totally flummoxed and part of me wondered whether me not having watched the show in years somehow added to my confusion, especially when it was revealed that the two brothers who were arrested had worked for the show.

I don't know what to say, other than I guess I'll just have to see how this whole thing unfolds.  This has many ramifications for many people.

The entire situation is highly unfortunate, no matter where the evidence and facts lead us.

• Members

Well the news just reported that the case took a new turn. And the authorities do want to talk to him again. So I am assuming the two guys blabbed it all and people were wondering why the two brothers left for home right after the incident. Was that the agreement between the three until things cooled down? 

• Members

If this is the case then Smollett is in dire need of professional mental help. There is no rational way anyone could get me to mess up my bag by orchestrating such a thing, that includes the two brothers who are suspected of carrying out the alleged assault.  

Just a bizarre and unfortunate situation.

• Members

True dat.

[!@#$%^&*].

So, the next time a gay person or POC gets the [!@#$%^&*] kicked outta him in an actual, genuine hate crime, guess how the general and law enforcement communities will respond.  Yep.

Thanks a lot, Jussie.  You [!@#$%^&*] waste of space.

Edited by Khan

• Members

When I was on Instagram looking at KSJ tributes from black celebrities, almost all of them posted a photo and a message of support for Jussie.

I don’t presume to know the guy at all, but I’m just holding out a glimmer of hope that his conscience wouldn’t have allowed him to humiliate those in his community (and his family) in this way.

• Members

When I originally heard about this my heart went out to him. There were details that I thought were strange and extreme, like the bleach and the noose, but these are extreme times, so I had to believe him. 

If this is true, then he has betrayed everyone who gave him a chance, and has enabled those who look at every hate crime as a conspiracy or a lie. He has done untold damage to the lives of millions of people in this country. 

These are the actions of a sociopath - just not a particularly bright one.