Bring It!

Eric83

• Members
She admitted it on the first episode and that shocked me.

I love the opening and how it looks like Dianna is ready to kick my ass....lol

"You wear expensive weave. It don't belong to you, it came off a horse. Mine came off a horse. We just alike baby"

Rittany looks and sounds just like Tiny. Seriously she is a plus size version of Tiny. I cant believe she pulled her wig off on national tv. The wig was awful but her real hair was worse.

Selena reminds me of Camilla from Bad Girls Club. She's like an older version of her

Mimi is a rat. I cant stand her snitch ass. What makes it worse is that she is short so she literally looks like a little snake slithering about with her instigating kiss ass self. She is like the black version of Melissa with the way she sucks up.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't with Rittany's name... every time they show her I'm like where's the B?!

When I see Ms D from afar she sometimes reminds me of Miss Prissy from Rize.

LMAO, I was laughing at Mimi's Where's Waldo hat in the one episode.

Also, is it just me or does anyone else wonder why these women can't sit in a car or cars and talk shop? If it is as cold as they bitch I'd either be in the car or at my residence until practice is over.

• Members
bc it would be hard to film them! I bet they do normally sit in their cars and wait but bc they are filming a tv show, production has them outside in front so they could instigate some drama and have material to catch. Hard to have them interacting when they are alone in their individual cars. LMAO though that they have to stand outside and wait whereas on DM, they have a booth inside to sit and watch

there's two of them! I cant with that Ronald McDonald hair. Women need to burn that off of their heads

• Members

Lol at how you dont like Mimi. I wish she would get those acne scars covered up. I wouldn't want to be on tv looking so busted.

The Ronald McDonald one I like is Tina. It's a hot ass mess.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived